Course title: Introduction to Pharmacovigilance
1. Dr. Habab Khalid Elkheir Omer Azraq
PhD degree, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Khartoum, senior clinical pharmacist, Maternity Hospital Member of IUATLD (International Union against Tuberculosis and lung diseases) and ISPE ( International society of Pharmacoeidemiology).
2. Dr. Ammar Abubaker Abbas
B Pharm (Hons), Dip. Pharm Practice, MSc Liverpool John Moores University, GPhC, Medicines Information / Medicines - Management & Formulary (Highly Specialist Pharmacist).
After completing this training course, participants are expected to be able to:
- Describe the concept of pharmacovigilance, its rationale and common terminologies used in Adverse Drug Reaction (ADR) monitoring. Appreciate the magnitude of ADR problems
- Understand the implementation of pharmacovigilance
- Appreciate the need for adequate reporting of ADRs to the National Pharmacovigilance Centre (NPC).
- Understand and discuss the benefits of ADR reporting to patients and healthcare professionals.
- Identify early signs and symptoms of drug safety problems
Place: NMSF /Abdel-Hamid Ibrahim Training Centre
Date: 19-20 November 2017.)Full attendance is mandatory)
Time: daily from 8 am to 4 pm.
NMSF will accept applications from pharmacists who are working in the public and private sector.
Participants must meet all of the general eligibility requirements:
- Written and spoken English language skills
- Pharmacist with at least two years works experience.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Fill the information below & provide a CV and a letter from your employer.
- Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th November 2017.
- Email address
Respond to the following questions:
- What activities related to the topics of the training title do you undertake in your current position?
- What do you expect to gain from attending this training?
Attach the following documentation:
- Brief CV.
- Letter of reference from your current employer
For more information please contact:
Email: email@example.com Office No. +249-183-461765 connection no (1311)