Course title:Medicines and Poisons Information Centre
- Dr Ammar Abubaker Abbas
B Pharm (Hons), Dip. Pharm Practice, MSc Liverpool John Moores University, GPhC,
Medicines Information / Medicines- Management & Formulary (Highly Specialist Pharmacist).
- Dr Muhammad Elamin Muhammad Osman Elamin
GMC Specialist Registration in Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics and General (Internal)
Medicine,MScMedical Toxicology (Merit), Cardiff University,Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
NS Foundation Trust Advanced Clinical Fellowship in Clinical Toxicology.
After completing this training course, participants are expected to be able to:
- familiarise the basic framework for handling Medicines Information enquiries
- Use the available online reference sources and enquiry answering guidelines
- Acquire enquiry answering skills using the UK Medicines Learning Portal resource
- handling basic Poisoning enquiries and the referral pathway for specialist advice and intervention
Place: NMSF /Abdel-Hamid Ibrahim Training Centre
Date: 19-23 November 2017.
Time: daily from 8 am to 4 pm.
NMSF will accept applications from pharmacists who are working in the public and private sector.
Participants must meet all of the general eligibility requirements:
- Written and spoken English language skills
- Pharmacist with at least two years works experience.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Fill the information below & provide a CV and a letter from your employer.
- Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org until 17thNovember 2017.
- Email address
Respond to the following questions:
- What activities related to the topics of the training title do you undertake in your current position?
- What do you expect to gain from attending this training?
Attach the following documentation:
- Brief CV.
- Letter of reference from your current employer
For more information please contact:
Office No. +249-183-461765 connection no (1311)